Gamma Tau Chapter Committees
- Membership: Process nomiations for new members
- Finance: Assist in the formation of the budget, present budget at Executive Committee meeting and audit books in the Spring.
- Professional Affairs: Make nominations for various awards, such as Delta State Excellence in Education Award.
- Initiation & Music: Provide music, as requested, for chapter meetings and functions.Plan and conduct Founders Program
- Personal Growth and Services: Develop and implement programs designed to enrich the personal lives of the members.
- Scholarship: Advertise the scholarships to which Gamma Tau gives and select and notify the recipents of these scholarships.
- Programs and Projects: Oversee and ensure that the projects as determined by the general membership are carried out.
- Legislation: Report on pending legislation which would have an impact on education and education employees.
- Joint Council: Plan and implement the program and decoration for the Joint Council Meeting.
Updated August 7, 2010