Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gamma Tau Christmas Celebration




December 3rd was the Gamma Tau Christmas Celebration. We were celebrating all the positive work we have done together this year. I really appreciate the purses, beads for key chains and all the purse necessities. Susi Junge raised an extra $44 for the Women's Shelter with her clever fundraiser. We are each very blessed and it feels so good to share that with others less fortunate. After the great breakfast, we did some retail therapy. Pam made some great pictures of the members and many guests in attendance. I haven't had my picture taken with Santa in more than 50 years. Lucky for him I didn't go for one on his lap. A picture I mean. What were YOU thinking. I hope you enjoy seeing us at play.

Wishing you and your families peace and joy at this wonderful time of year.









No comments:

Post a Comment